Skip to page body Switch to mobile view Home About Us I Want To... Departments Government Residents Businesses Visitors

Street Improvement Petitions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Property owners may petition to have their street reconstructed. Petitions received by October 1 of this year will be included in the Report of the City Engineer for next year. The petitions must:

  • be signed by property owners on the street (signatures of all property owners are not required).
  • specify the owner’s address.
  • specify the type of improvements being requested, such as bituminous paving, curb & gutter, sidewalk, water, or sewer.

Click here to obtain a petition form or visit the Engineering Department at City Hall - 2nd floor, 203 S. Farwell Street.