Parking citations issued by the City of Eau Claire Police Department can be paid by the following methods:
PAY BY INTERNET (Online Parking Citation Payment Site):
PAY BY PHONE:
Pay with MasterCard or VISA 24-hours per day, 7-days per week using the automated payment and information system by calling (855) 245-9101.
PAY BY MAIL:
- Pay by Check or Money Order (DO NOT PAY WITH CASH)
- Made Payable to the ”CITY OF EAU CLAIRE"
- Write the CITATION Issue Number and the Vehicle License Plate Number on the check or money order
- Payment must be received by the due date to avoid additional penalties
- Include your name and address on the envelope provided and on the citation
- Mail to:
City of Eau Claire
Citation Processing Center
PO Box 2060
Tarrytown, NY 10591-9060
BY DROP BOX:
Insert your payment in any of the following drop box locations:
- Drive-up drop box located at City Hall, 203 S. Farwell Street
- Eau Claire Police Department Lobby (During business hours)
If you have questions regarding this citation, please see the Frequently Asked Questions portion of this website. To submit a Parking Ticket Review Request you must have articulable proof of a legal justification or unique, extenuating circumstance that caused you to receive this citation in error. Lack of knowledge of, or disagreement with the parking regulations are not extenuating circumstances.
Failure to pay or contest this citation within 5 days of the issue date will result in additional penalties. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will suspend your vehicle registration and refuse registration of any of your vehicles if you fail to pay or contest this citation within 28 days from the issue date. If you have unpaid parking citations your vehicle may be towed and impounded.